Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meet Your HR Manager!


I am currently in school for Graphic Design at Columbus State Community College and grew up right here Dublin. I started out at Walker Marketing & Consultants in July 2011 just like anyone else, as an Account Manager. Instantly I fell in love with this company. Everyone is so eager to help you reach your goals and aspire to management. In December I secured my position as Human Resources Assistant, and in March became the Human Resources Manager.

At WM&C you learn skills essential to any and every business, regardless of the field. The value this company places on its team members is unmatched, and the experience gained invaluable. I am so excited for 2012, and I look forward to seeing many new faces around the office as we race toward our goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment