Thursday, February 16, 2012

Leader of the Week - Tim Martin!

This is my first time achieving Leader of the Week, and I am very excited. I have been a part of Walker Marketing & Consultants for about a month now. I have really enjoyed growing and developing as a professional in such a team-oriented environment. I feel privileged to be surrounded by co-workers who helped me with the transition and played such an important role in my early development at WM&C. 

I recently graduated with my Bachelors in Business from Ohio Dominican University. While enrolled, I became involved in varsity athletics as well as several intramural sports. I owe much of my recent business and collegiate success to my support system at home, and to the wonderful family I have been blessed with. I look forward to a productive year in the office and to moving collectively toward our goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment