Sunday, March 4, 2012

Leader of the Week - Aubrey Hughes!

I am very excited to be named Leader of the Week! I have been developing my professional and leadership skills with Walker Marketing & Consultants since October, and I truly enjoy coming to work every day. We have a great team environment here. It is fast-paced, energetic, and goal-oriented. I look forward to continuing my growth here at WM&C.

I am a proud graduate of Ohio University. I received my Bachelors of Science in Health Services Administration. While there, I participated in different school organizations as well as club sports. The leadership and business experiences I received while in school, coupled with the great opportunities here at WM&C, have given me a great foundation for success. I cannot wait to see what 2012 has to offer!

1 comment: