Friday, February 3, 2012

Leader of the Week - Zach Zwelling!

It's a great honor to be named leader of the week. The team environment in our office is something I don't take for granted, and I enjoy coming to work every day. I've been with WM&C for about a year now, and I am excited to achieve a management role in the coming months. I consider myself to be very competitive, encouraging, and family-oriented. I'm a proud graduate of Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. While working on my Bachelors in Economics, I joined the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity, took part in intramural sports, and was consistently making honor roll. The time I've spent both at OU and here at WM&C has helped develop me into a dedicated and motivated entrepreneur. I'm looking forward to what 2012 will bring for both me and this company as a whole! Don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter @zzwell06 #USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment