Thursday, January 12, 2012

Leader of the Week - Katelyn Lilly!

I am very excited to be nominated leader of the week again! I started with the company in June and have been developing my skills in consistency and self-management ever since. Now I’m earning more responsibility – interviewing, training, and teaching others to manage themselves and be consistent as well. I love what I do. Being able to give others the same opportunity I was given is a great feeling. I’ve both participated in and run business trips. One of the best experiences I’ve had here was going to Chicago and meeting successful people from all over the United States. It’s also great to meet new people and build relationships. It was awesome to see the person that trained and developed me open their own office in New Jersey. I am really looking forward to being in a management position. I know that if I continue to work hard and stay focused, I’ll make my parents proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment