Monday, August 8, 2011

Leader of the Week - Katelyn Lilly!


Walker Marketing & Consultants would like to recognize their top leaders each week who have demonstrated an excellence in leadership and consulting. Each leader will submit a short biography that will include their background and what motivates them toward success.

This week Walker Marketing & Consultants would like to congratulate Katelyn Lilly for being the leader of the week!

"I'm from a small town outside of Kent, OH. I graduated from Field High School, where I participated in cheerleading and D.E.C.A (an association of marketing studies). I am currently working on a degree in Communications at Columbus State. I was looking for a job where I could gain experience and boost my resume. Then I heard about Walker Marketing & Consultants, I noticed right away the opportunity for advancement and the strong team environment. Within, the first month of working at Walker Marketing & Consultants, I was promoted to leader, watched my leader be promoted to assistant manager, and I recently promoted the first leader on my team.

My favorite part about the job is that everyone is there to help and they are so nice. I am learning new things every day while helping others achieve their goals. Lastly, what really motivates me is success. I always really enjoyed the public relations and the human resources aspect of things. I knew that I wanted to do something where I would be working and interacting with people. My family is really important to me, and being able to move closer to them one day without losing the position within my job is what gives me a positive attitude. Also, one day being able to give back everything they have given me."






No comments:

Post a Comment